If you want to vote in the 2017 General Election, register by 22nd May

If you want to vote in the General Election on 8th June 2017, you need to register by 22nd May. Anybody who does not have a fixed address can register to vote by declaring a local connection. You can’t register to vote online if you are declaring a local connection.

Here is the voter registration form to download and use in England and Wales Electoral-registration-generic-nfa

Send the form by post to the Electoral Registration Officer in the local authority where you have declared a local connection. You will find the Electoral Registration Officer’s address on the local authority’s web site and at the nearest library. You don’t need an address to vote; you can use the electoral registration office address for mail relating to elections, such as voting cards.

Here are the addresses for electoral registration officers along the K&A:

Keynsham to Dundas Aqueduct

Bath & North East Somerset Council

Electoral Services


High Street

Bath BA1 5AW

Tel: 01225 477424

Dundas Aqueduct to Froxfield

Wiltshire Electoral Registration Officer

Wiltshire Council

Monkton Park



SN15 1ER

Tel: 01249 706595

Fax: 01249 463481


Froxfield to Burghfield Bridge

Electoral Registration Officer

West Berkshire Council

Market Street


RG14 5LD

Tel: 01635 519463

Burghfield Bridge to River Thames

Reading Borough Council

Electoral Services

Civic Centre



Tel: 0118 939 0284

Tags: , , , , , , ,