Register by 7th June to vote in European Union referendum

We don’t intend to get involved in the political debate about whether to stay in or leave the EU, but if you want to vote in the referendum on 23rd June  you need to register to vote by 7th June.

If you want to vote, liveaboard boaters without a fixed address can register by declaring a local connection. You can download the form below. The form requires information such as your date of birth and National Insurance number. Your form needs to reach the Electoral Registration Office by 7th June. You can’t register to vote online if you are declaring a local connection.

Here is the voter registration form to download and use anywhere in the UK Electoral Registration Generic NFA

Send the form to the Electoral Registration Officer in the local authority where you have declared a local connection. You will find the Electoral Registration Officer’s address on the local authority’s web site and at the nearest library. If you have no address at all, you can use the electoral registration office address for mail relating to elections, such as voting cards.

Here are the addresses for electoral registration officers along the K&A:

Keynsham to Dundas Aqueduct

Bath & North East Somerset Council

Electoral Services


High Street

Bath BA1 5AW

Tel: 01225 477424

Dundas Aqueduct to Froxfield

Wiltshire Electoral Registration Officer

Wiltshire Council

Monkton Park



SN15 1ER

Tel: 01249706595

Fax: 01249 463481

Froxfield to Burghfield Bridge

Electoral Registration Officer

West Berkshire Council

Market Street


RG14 5LD

Tel: 01635 519463

Burghfield Bridge to River Thames

Reading Borough Council

Electoral Services

Civic Centre



Tel: 0118 939 0284

Tags: , , , ,